* 10 BLX4R Receivers
* 10 BLX1 Bodypack Tx
* 10 HS-09 EarSets
* 2 Power Supply
* 8 Space Rack (RC8U-14)
* 1 Vented Rack Panel (HYC-38V)
The BLX14 Wireless System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection, for legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction. Available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations (including vocal, guitar, headset and presenter system), BLX Wireless Systems are ready to perform right out of the box.
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter:
* TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
* Tactile on and off switch
* Adjustable gain control
* Lightweight, rugged construction
* Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries included)
* Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
* Quick and easy frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
* Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
-Rapidly Flashing Red: ï¾“Controls Lockedï¾”
-Solid Red: ï¾“Battery Power Lowï¾” (less than 1 hour remaining)
-Flashing Red/Power Down: ï¾“Batteries Deadï¾” (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
BLX4 Single Channel Receiver:
* One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
* Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
* Two-color audio status indicator LED
-Green: Normal audio levels
-Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
* XLR and ï¾¼ï¾” output connectors
* Operating Range: 300 ft (91 m) line of sight (actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
* Available Frequencies: Between 524 ï¾– 865 MHz (available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system used)
* Audio Range: 50 ï¾– 15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
* Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW, typical (varies by region)
* Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
* Maximum Output Level: -27 dBV (XLR, mic level), -13 dBV (1/4")
* Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
* Dynamic Range: 100 dB A-weighted
* System Distortion: 0.5% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
* Operating Temperature Range: -18ï¾°C (0ï¾°F) ï¾– +50ï¾°C (122ï¾°F)
* Power Requirements:
-BLX1: 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries (included)
-BLX4: 12 ï¾– 18 V DC at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
* Element: Back Electret
* Polar Pattern: Omni-Directional
* Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
* Sensitivity: -35ï¾±3dB 1V/Pa
* Output Impedance: 2kΩ ï¾±30%
* SPL Max: 140dB
* Operating Voltage: 0.8 - 5V
* Weight: 13g
* Mic Dimensions: 3mm
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.