* Energy efficient with Energy Star* certification for supreme green credentials and exceptionally low lifetime running costs
* Flexible IntelliDrive permits delivering the 2 x 100 W at constant voltage 70 V or low impedance (2, 4 and 8 Ohms) on any channel
* Asymmetric channel loading allows mixing and matching loads with different impedances to maximize overall system efficiency and inventory utilization
* High efficiency amplifier with low power consumption and minimized heat generation lowers demands on the installations' mains distribution and cooling systems
* IDEEA outputs stage based on proprietary, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier technology for superior performance
* Comprehensive fail safe circuit protection ensures continued operation even under reduced operating conditions
* Auto-standby and auto-power-on reduces power consumption to below 1 W in non-operating cycles
* Rail Sense Limiter (RSL) greatly reduces signal clipping and ensures simple configuration for constant voltage and low impedance loads
* Built in 50 Hz high pass filter selectable per channel available on rear panel switch
* Per-channel attenuation knob and signal LED on rear panel for simple commissioning
* Efficient cooling with temperature-controlled fan with front to back airflow
* Aluminum front panel with power and temperature LEDs and per-channel signal and limit LEDs
* GPIO connector with power control and indication for further system integration
* Balanced high-quality analog inputs and amplifier outputs on detachable screw terminals
* 10-Year Warranty Program*
* Designed and engineered in Sweden
E SERIES E 2:2
The E 2:2 Has Smart Green Credentials Delivering Low Lifetime Cost of Ownership
Small in Size, Huge in Benefits
Building on LAB GRUPPEN’s touring reputation for sonic excellence and rock-solid durability, E Series brings a competitive edge to the installation market by adding ultra-compact size, high operating efficiency, output configuration flexibility, and an unprecedented cost-benefit ratio.
At the heart of E Series is LAB GRUPPEN’s IDEEA (IntelliDrive Energy Efficient Amplifier) technology. Based around a patented Class D variant output stage, IDEEA produces high power levels with very low distortion while drawing minimal mains current.
LAB GRUPPEN’s proprietary Rail Sensing Limiter (RSL™), also exclusive to E Series, greatly reduces signal clipping to ensure high quality audio output at all times. User configurable for Hi-Z (70 V) or Lo-Z, RSL senses rail voltages and optimizes each output for instantaneous load conditions. RSL settings also facilitate asymmetric loading of the channels to optimize performance and efficiency. Total available output power can be allocated among the channels as required by the application. This makes it possible, for example, to drive a small sub on one channel, a number of 70 V ceiling loudspeakers on the second channel.
LAB GRUPPEN Performance with Energy Star Compliance
LAB GRUPPEN’s IDEEA architecture secures full Energy Star compliance by combining net operating efficiency of greater than 80% with an auto-power-down feature. After 20 minutes with no input signal, the amplifier automatically switches to standby mode – with consumption of less than 1 W – and switches back on when an input signal returns. GPIO facilities enable third-party systems to remotely control and monitor power state via contact closure.
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.