* Custom-built Midas transformer for highest signal integrity
* High headroom design offers superior sound quality
* Passive design does not require any power supply
* Stereo input on 1/8” TRS and RCA connectors
* Fully adjustable level control for both channels
* High quality Neutrik* XLR connector
* Earth Lift switch eliminates ground loop problems
* Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
* Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
* Aluminium extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
* Compact and rugged design
* 10-Year Warranty Program
* Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 10P PRO DI offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DI 10P is ideal for interfacing MP3, CD players, keyboard or drum submixers, and a variety of other stereo sources to mixing consoles. A passive device, the DI 10P does not require any form of external power to complete its mission. Equipped with a custom-built MIDAS transformer, fully adjustable independent level controls for the stereo input channels, DI 10P is the perfect stereo to mono XLR solution for professional audio and multimedia applications.
Connectivity & More
DI 10P PRO DI features unbalanced stereo Left & Right RCA and 1/8" TRS Input connectors, and a high quality Neutrik* Output XLR jack that sends a balanced, summed mono version of the input to your mixing board or other processing device.
Input Controls & Earth Lift Switch
Featuring high-precision Left and Right Level controls, the DI 10P easily accommodates a wide range of input signals. The Earth Lift switch separates the input and output grounds, eliminating earth loops between equipment on different mains electricity supplies. DI 10P’s fully transformer-isolated design further ensures pristine performance – even in large-scale production environments.
Compact & Rugged Construction
The ultra-compact DI 10P is built to handle the rigours of life on the road via a thick and rugged aluminium extrusion that protects the electronics. The enclosure’s roadworthiness is further enhanced through the implementation of sturdy rubber corner bumpers.
The DI 10P PRO DI provides maximum versatility thanks to its incredible frequency response of 10 Hz to 91 kHz (± 1 dB), a MIDAS custom-design transformer for the ultimate signal integrity, stereo to mono summing, and much more – all in a road-ready enclosure that stands ready for your input.
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.