4-Piece Shell Pack:
- Snare 14" x 5"
- Tom 12" x 8"
- Floor Tom 14" x 14"
- Bass Drum 18" x 14"
The Gretsch Catalina Jazz set is designed for the player who is looking for a versatile 4-piece set with quality features. Featuring Mahogany shells and 30-degree bearing edges, this set projects a warm, round, classic tone. The traditional Be Bop sizes with 18" bass drum makes it a fine gigging jazz kit but the Club Jazz can also play comfortably in other music styles, especially if you need to lay into a kit in a smaller live venue. Plus its distinctive retro looks are sure to capture attention. Whether you're looking for a classic jazz kit or small kit for gigs/rehearsals, the Catalina Club Jazz kit projects a retro sound, vibe and spirit that will keep you deeply grooving.
The mounting hardware includes round "gas cap" bass drum mount plate, ultra low profile GTS mounting system, reduced-mass tom mount brackets and new single and double tom holders. Both tom holders include a post hole for a 7/8" cymbal tube post (not included). The ball/socket 12.7mm L-arms provide positioning freedom and a secure hold for stability. Gretsch T-Wing screws and bolts are included on all fittings for drummer-friendly feel. To complete the balanced design aesthetic, a new black/silver Catalina Club round badge is included on all drums.
Proven and time-tested Catalina Club drum specifications represent a commitment to the continued "Great Gretsch Sound™." Mahogany shells include 30-degree bearing edges and natural shell interiors. Bass drums include telescopic bass drum spurs and matching wood bass drum hoops. Toms/snare feature 1.6mm triple flanged hoops. All drums are fitted with Remo drum heads, including coated batters and clear resonant on toms/snare and clear bass drum batter head with muffle ring. The white Gretsch bass drum logo head includes muffle ring.
- Shell: Mahogany
- 30-degree bearing edges that project a classic warm and round tonality
- Tom | Snare Hoops: 1.6mm triple flanged
- Bass Drum Hoops: Maple with matching lacquer or inlay
- Fully adjustable tom holders with GTS suspension systems are standard on all mounted toms
- Chrome Hardware;
- Gretsch low-profile GTS tom suspension system;
- Gretsch low-profile tom and FT leg brackets;
- Gretsch single with cymbal mount and 12.7mm L-Arms;
- Gretsch "T-Wing Nut/Bolt";
- Gretsch bass drum mount plate with "G" memory lock;
- NEW Remo drum heads
- Tom Heads:
- Batter - Coated UT Ambassador
- Resonant - Clear UT Ambassador
- Bass Drum:
- Batter - Clear UT Ambassador with muffle ring;
- Resonant - Coated white Gretsch head with muffle ring
Rugged double braced stands and chain drive pedals. This kit includes the snare stand, hi-hat stand, bass drum pedal, and straight cymbal stand, and boom cymbal stand.
- Double braced snare stand
- Double braced hi-hat stand with tension adjustment
- Double braced cymbal stand
- Double braced boom cymbal stand
- Chain drive bass drum pedal
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.