This 920D Custom Shop Fender modified Stratocaster features Fender Custom Shop Hot Noiseless pickups. Guitar is also fitted with Fender locking tuners and is set up to perfection.
- Base Model: Fender Standard Statocaster
- Body: Alder, Lake Placid Blue
- Neck: Maple neck with modern “C” profile
- Pickups: Fender Hot Noiseless Pickups
- Switching: 920D Custom Shop 7-Way Configuration
- Tuners: Fender Locking Tuners
- Bridge: Fender Standard Bridge
- Case/Bag: Fender Pro Series Hardshell Case
- Extras: Straplocks, Garment Leather Strap
Fender Noiseless Pickups
Designed exclusively for Jeff Beck. Jeff Beck wanted a bigger sound and better tonal dynamics than a standard single-coil pickup could deliver, and he got exactly what he was after in the new hotter Noiseless design of these Fender Hot Noiseless Pickups. Warm and punchy neck pickup tone with a bluesy feel, and a bridge pickup that screams at high gain. The clean tone is clear and very full. These pickups deliver the best definition and sensitivity that has ever graced the Strat.
Fender Hot Noiseless Strat pickups exude tone that combines warmth and punch with cutting bluesy articulation, with a screaming high-gain bridge pickup. And thanks to Fender s state-of-the-art Noiseless design, the clean, full sound is free of hum.
* Enamel-coated magnet wire delivers warm vintage-style tones
* Ceramic magnets deliver scorching output
* Flush-mount polepieces produce even response across every string
* Polysol-coated magnet wire
* Vinyl-coated output wire and durable plastic bobbin construction
* Available with aged white pickup covers
Output Rating (Bass/Mid/Treble)
* Neck/middle: 5/6/5
* Bridge: 4/5/5
* Neck/middle: 10.4k ohms
* Bridge: 10.4k ohms
* Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
* Garment Leather Strap
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.