Rogue R3 Wash
Rogue R2 Wash is a valuable addition to rental and production inventories. Durable and dependable, this moving wash workhorse produces a bright, powerful light and offers five zones of LED control to pixel map its 19 (15 W) RGBW quad-LEDs. A standout zoom range of 12° to 49° gives it the spread to cover even the largest areas. Smooth color mixing, simple and complex DMX channel profiles and powerCON in and out are just some of the other features that make this fixture a standout performer in any setting.
* 19 RGBW LEDs, 15 W each
* 5 zones of LED control for pixel mapping control
* Unique lens design for excellent color blending
* Fast, smooth pan and tilt movement
* 6 distinct dimming modes for advanced control
* 3- and 5-pin DMX input/output connections
* Omega mounting bracket, fits all Rogue, Next, and Legend fixtures
* Omega mounting bracket, fits all Rogue and Maverick
* Easy to read OLED display with simple, effective menu options
* Simple and complex DMX channel profiles for programming versatility
* Light Source: 19 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 15 W, (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
* Color Temperature (range): 2800 to 10000 K
* Beam Angle: 8° to 30°
* Field Angle: 12° to 49°
* Zoom Angle: 12° to 49°
* Lumens – Source: 8,500
* Lumens – Output: 5,800
* Illuminance (12°): 8,650 lux @ 5 m
* Illuminance (49°): 750 lux @ 5 m
* PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
* Pan and Tilt: 540°/230°
* Pan and Tilt Ranges: 180°, 360°, 540° pan/90°, 180°, 230° tilt
* Dimmer: Electronic
* Shutter/Strobe: Electronic
* Zoom: Motorized
* Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
* Standalone Color Mixing: Yes
* Color Temperature Presets: Yes
* Dim Curves: 4
* Built-in Automated Programs: Yes
* Customizable Programs: No
* Recall Custom Programs: No
CONSTRUCTION / PHYSICAL
* Dimensions: 8.58 x 12.05 x 15.67 in (218 x 306 x 398 mm)
* Weight: 20.4 lb (9.25 kg)
* Exterior Color: Black
* Housing Material: High-impact flame-retardant polymer
* Power Connection: Edison (Local) plug to Neutrik powerCON
* Power Input: Neutrik powerCON
* Power Output: Neutrik powerCON
* Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
* Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
* Control Protocol: DMX
* DMX Channels: 15, 17, 22, 33, 54, or 56
* Modes/Personalities: 8 personalities (15CH, 17CH, 22CH, 33CH, 33CH MS, 54CH, 54CH MS or 56CH)
* Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
* Power Linking: 4 units @ 120 V; 8 units @ 208 V; 9 units @ 230 V
* Power and Current: 339 W, 2.95 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
* Power and Current: 324 W, 1.62 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
* Power and Current: 324 W, 1.50 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
* CE, MET
* IP Rating: IP20, dry location
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.