Three companies shared a common vision to engineer and build the very best- sounding, technically-advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The X32 Digital Mixer family is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer MIDAS, the iconic signal processing genius of KLARK TEKNIK and BEHRINGER's unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition.
The synergy between these three great companies runs deep in the X32. From the pristine, MIDAS -designed mic preamps to KLARK TEKNIK's rock-solid, ultra-low latency SuperMAC networking technology and BEHRINGER's completely re-engineered processing algorithms, X32 raises the bar on what a digital mixer can be. A singular passion for delivering advanced technology, un-rivalled usability and true road-worthiness has enabled us to engineer a digital console that is the ideal vehicle for your creative expression. But we're just getting started!
Behringer X32 Digital Mixer Features
* 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
* 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
* 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
* 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
* Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
* 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
* iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge-no host PC required
* High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
* Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
* Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
* 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
* Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
* 48-channel Digital Snake ready via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
* USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
* Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
* Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
* ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
* Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
* Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
* MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
* 3-Year Warranty Program
* Designed and engineered in Germany
Enhanced Workflow & Multi-Channel Networking
With the introduction of our new X32 version 2.0 firmware, we have not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities includingAcoustic Integration' for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems. Then we completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard 'FXPlug-Ins' and added classic processor examples based on 'True Physical Modelling'. We've also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity. Above all, the X32 puts the power of digital in your hands without compromise.
Intuitive. Immediate. Natural.
X32 is your mind-to-sound interface' the intersection of creativity and production. Whether you're accustomed to digital mixers or not, the X32's intuitive user interface offers a fluid mixing experience that instantly feels like home.
And then there is the X32's latest version 2.0 firmware. We've added new scene management features and EQ functions, including a 100-band Real Time Analyzer, flexible library import/export capability and faster FX editing.
We also included 16 new FXPlug-Ins' which are based on True Physical Modeling of famous classic audio hardware. This process means that we essentially 'rebuilt' classic analog gear in the digital domain.
And then we added the most amazing digital networking that allows you to connect to the new TURBOSOUND iQ speakers via simple CAT5 connection. We call itAcoustic Integration'.
This high-performance iQ Series also includes authentic acoustic modeling of some of the world's most famous speakers - all remote controllable from your X32 COMPACT.
X32 serves the user a full complement of 25 long-throw, 100 mm motorized servo faders for primary mix control. Working in concert with the LCD Scribble Strips and TFT Display, the faders serve multiple functions while always keeping you informed.
Separate fader sections for inputs and groups/buses allow for convenient assignments from inputs to groups/buses.
With the ability to store up to 100 scenes, X32's motorized faders jump to life the moment a scene is recalled.
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.