Behringer WING Overview
The Behringer Wing is a 48-channel, 28-bus mixing console with 24 motorized and touch-sensitive faders and a large 10" capacitive-touch LED screen that is designed for live performance, live and studio recording, as well as any professional audio application such as touring sound, A/V, club installs and more. Three separate fader sections and a custom controls section can be tailored easily and intuitively for meeting your personal requirements. These come in handy should you need a specific bus send fader next to the corresponding channel fader, or a dedicated money channel always at your fingertip, or even the ability to share the surface with two engineers. What's more, you can even replace and customize the large wooden armrest with something better if you like.
The WING offers a substantially different perspective by focusing on the sound source as the reason for any mixing. The 48 inputs and 28-channel bus mixes are given more properties than just a number. They can be in mono/stereo or mid-side modes, own headamp parameters like gain and phantom power, and with specific source mutes and metering. They can also be given a color, icon, name, and several tags for grouping and filtering purposes. Additionally, you can label sources using the WING Co-Pilot app while patching onstage or to a channel, or to an SD-recording, or to any other output, you will always see and refer to that source.
The WING input channels include low-cut and high-cut filters, tilt-EQs, all-pass or Sound Maxer, in addition to the 6-band parametric EQ. All buses, matrices and mains feature 8-band parametric EQ. All channels and buses can also load high-end simulations modeled after the highly-coveted hardware such as Pultec EQ, SSL Bus Compressor and Gate/Expander, SPL Transient Designer, Neve EQ, Compressor and Gate, Focusrite ISA and D3, DBX160, LA-2A, 1176, Elysia mPressor, Empirical Labs Distressor, and more. The built in FX rack boasts 8 true stereo processors including remarkable emulations of some of the industry's most revered reverbs, original TC VSS3 algorithms, and Lexicon, Quantec, and EMT emulations. Other processors include a wide array of modulation, equalization, dynamics, and nonlinear effects; there are even four iconic guitar amplifiers with cabinet simulations. A maximum of 16 stereo inserts can be used for applying internal FX or outboard processing to any input channels or buses.
The channel editing section has been designed from ground-up for immediate channel status overview and flow of operation. It allows working on the selected channel processing, even when the main display is used for something completely unrelated. Touch-sensitive rotary controls allow you to display the most relevant information, all at your fingertips. What's more, the central section offers user-assignable controls including 4 rotary encoders and 20 buttons with 2 LCDs. Decide whatever functions you'd like to have within your reach, always. A big rotary wheel offers fine-adjustments of up to 8 user parameters or can be used for DAW remote control via USB MIDI. The control configuration also includes predefined functionality for USB and SD-card recorder transport, show control and mute groups.
The WING includes 8 original MIDAS PRO microphone preamps and 8 XLR outputs with professional quality specifications. 8 TRS line auxiliary ins and outs help bring in signals from media players or computers. If that's not enough, local analog I/O, a brand new StageCONNECT interface allows connecting breakout boxes. Delivering up to 32 channels of low-latency input or output over a single standard XLR microphone cable if needed. For larger projects, the WING can accommodate a massive 374 inputs and 374 outputs via 3 AES50 SuperMAC audio networking ports, which connect to digital stageboxes. Or share up to 144 input and 144 output streams with other mixing consoles. There are 48 channels of USB audio and another 64 channels of Audio over IP (AoIP module optional), plus AES/EBU stereo I/O. The WING expansion card slot features the LIVE SD recording card or accommodating option cards for various standards such as ADAT, MADI, DANTE, and WSG, and offers another 64x64 channels of audio input.
* Eight Midas PRO mic preamps and eight Midas PRO outputs onboard
* 24 motorized 100 mm faders in 3 separate, fully configurable sections
* Plug-and-play remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals over 3 AES50 ports featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC technology for ultralow jitter and latency
* Large 10" full-color main display with capacitive touchscreen and adjustable display swivel
* Touch-sensitive channel editing section with 11 rotary controls and dedicated color TFT for staying on top of all channel properties
* 48 x 48 channel USB 2.0 audio interface onboard with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
* Dual-SD card live recorder/player with up to 64 tracks and markers for identifying song positions
* Additional 4-channel control section with rotary controls, buttons and parameter display for permanent access to mains, matrices or a dedicated money channel
* Automixing with two groups of gain sharing on any of 16 input channels
** Ideal tool for corporate events, panel discussions, house of worship, or broadcast applications with several speakers
* Premium FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors and professional TC algorithms, Lexicon, Quantec and EMT emulations
* Standard FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors for a wide array of modulation, EQ, dynamics etc.
** Allows blending outboard effects to the mix
* Five variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels, featuring the most iconic vintage analog equalizers and compressors, plus insert FX slot and 4-band parametric EQ for all 8 stereo aux channels
* Custom Controls offering 16 latching or momentary buttons and 4 rotary controls, easily being configured for preferred functions
* Four main, 8 matrices, and 16 aux stereo buses; featuring dual inserts, 8-band parametric EQ's, stereo imager, and full dynamics processing
* Two Ethernet ports with integrated switch for networked remote control
* Built-in expansion port for optional audio interface cards or digital networking bridges, MADI, and ADAT/WC
* StageCONNECT 32-channel low-latency interface for personal monitoring or analog I/O boxes and AES/EBU stereo digital input
** Outputs on balanced XLR, 8x8 balanced TRS auxiliary line in
** Outputs, 2 TRS phones connectors, MIDI I/O and 4 GPIO ports
* Optional module for 64x64 channels of audio over Ethernet supporting WAVES SoundGrid technology or Dante/AES67 technology
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.