This Strat comes with Fender Vintage Noiseless Pickups and a modern five-way blade switch, making it easy to access all the pickup combinations, but then adds a special active 25dB midrange boost on one tone control to give this guitar the extra 'meat' you might expect from a Humbucker. In addition, the second tone knob functions as a standard Fender TBX master tone control, which can smoothly go from bright and glossy to dark and smoky by rolling off the highs!
- Base Model: Fender Standard Statocaster
- Body: Alder, Black
- Neck: Maple neck with modern “C” profile
- Pickups: Fender Vintage Noiseless Pickups
- Switching: 920D Custom Shop 5-Way Clapton Configuration with TBX and Mid-Boost
- Tuners: Fender Vintage Tuners
- Bridge: Fender Standard Bridge
- Case/Bag: Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
- Extras: Straplocks, Garment Leather Strap
Eric Clapton Mid-Boost Active Wiring Kit - Great for clean and distortion tones. TBX tone control is neutral in the middle position, cuts treble in one direction and cuts bass in the other direction.
Fender TBX Tone Control - The Treble Bass Expander (TBX) is a detented, stacked 250K / 1Meg control that enhances your tonal palette. It functions as a standard tone control from 1 to 5; after 5 it decreases resistance, letting more bass, treble, presence and output flow to your amp.
Fender Vintage Noiseless Pickups
As Heard on
Fender Eric Clapton Signature Stratocaster guitars
Vintage Noiseless Strat pickups produce all the brilliant clarity, definition and harmonic attributes of vintage single-coil Strat tone without the hum. Get the prized early Stratocaster tone with modern circuitry and craftsmanship.
* Polysol-coated magnet wire
* Staggered hand-beveled polepieces deliver smooth, balanced tone across every string
* Alnico 2 magnets create complex harmonics with warmer attack and less-aggressive midrange
* Vinyl-coated output wire and durable plastic bobbin construction
* Available with aged white or black pickup covers
Output Rating (Bass/Mid/Treble)
* Neck/middle: 5/3/6
* Bridge: 4/3/5
* Neck/middle: 9.8k ohms
* Bridge: 9.8k ohms
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.