* Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
* 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
* KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
* Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
* ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
* High excursion 18" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
* Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
* PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
* Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
* Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
* 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
* Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
* Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
* 10-Year Warranty Program*
* Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 3,000-Watt iQ18B is a front loaded 18" powered subwoofer ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fi xed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The high excursion 18" low frequency driver with double suspension low mass 4" voice coil provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation – even in the most demanding performances.
Equipped with a very effi cient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifi er, the iQ18B provides an impressive 3,000 Watts of output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and defi nition at high output levels – and long-term reliability. iQ18B’s advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry’s most-respected speaker systems.
On the rear panel amplifi er module, you will fi nd a fully featured user interface consisting of an LCD display, the Channel A/B gain control, and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modelling, and Feedback Control (FBI). In addition to the two combination balanced XLR/ jack inputs and balanced XLR outputs for powered satellite loudspeakers, the iQ18B features a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED.
The iQ18B also features our proprietary ULTRANET technology, which allows the use of CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between ULTRANET-enabled products, such as digital mixers, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk so common to analogue methods, but also signifi cantly reduces the setup or installation time required. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the iQ18B via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling fi rmware updates.
The birch plywood enclosure is fi nished in a hard wearing semi matt black paint and fi tted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille, 35 mm pole mount to support a satellite speaker, and plated steel castors with rubber tyres. Mains power input and link output is provided via Neutrik powerCON* connectors.
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.