* Delivers 4 x 1600 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs less than 13.4 lbs / 6.1 kg
* Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
* Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
* Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
* SmartSense Loudspeaker impedance compensation features fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance
* "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
* Detented gain controls for precise level setting
* Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
* XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
* Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
* Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
* “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
* 3-Year Warranty Program*
* Designed and engineered in Germany
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our High-Density Class-D amplifier Technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Sublimely Simple Operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system’s vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as Limit LEDs to indicate when the amplifier is running at full capacity. Just as elegant as the front, the rear panel is home to the combo XLR and 1/4" TRS Input connectors, making the NX4-6000 compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers.
The rear panel is also where you’ll find the switches that enable the NX4-6000 amp to run in your choice of dual mono, stereo or mono bridge modes. The NX4-6000’s built-in Crossover switch sets the amp to Full-Range mode, where the output is sent unfiltered to your loudspeakers, or Bi-amp mode, which sends only the low-frequency content (<100 Hz) to passive subwoofers, while the high-frequency content (>100 Hz) is channeled to your full-range loudspeakers.
SmartSense Impedance Compensation
Our new SmartSense Technology puts the punch back into Class-D amplification, providing vastly improved full-range frequency response with more powerfully-dynamic bass, and smoother high-frequency reproduction. The resulting output is no longer dependent on the actual load, but is rendered perfectly ruler flat via impedance compensation. NX4-6000’s design also incorporates a significantly-higher damping factor that yields better amplifier control over the loudspeaker for stronger audio reproduction – especially in the LF area.
Sporting massive output ratings, lightweight Class-D technology and an equally lightweight price tag – plus all the amenities a professional audio engineer could ask for – the BEHRINGER NX4-6000 power amplifier is a serious amp for your most demanding applications. Experience the BEHRINGER NX4-6000 amplifier at your local dealer, or get yours online today, and find out why more and more professionals are turning to BEHRINGER amplifiers for their superb performance and extraordinary value.
ALL CUSTOM PICKGUARDS, WIRING HARNESSES, GUITARS, AND CONTROL PLATES ARE MADE TO ORDER AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO COMPLETE.
If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt minus shipping costs and any restocking fees (if applicable). If your purchase qualified for Sigler Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the actual shipping cost will be subtracted from your final refund/credit. Please note, if you decide to return an instrument but keep the bundled accessories, your refund will be reduced by the regular advertised price of the non-returned items.
To receive an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), you MUST call a Sigler Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 1-800-281-6607.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 25% of the purchase price)
- Pack your return securely and insure it. Put the RMA number on the shipping label. Packages without a valid RMA number posted will be refused and returned.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 25%)
- Please do not write on the original manufacturer’s box.
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the date the RMA was issued. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered after we have received the return.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they request to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that are non-returnable. These items include:
International Shipments/ Special Ordered Items/ Custom Built Items/ Items shipped via FedEx Oversize 3/ Warehouse Clearance items/ Electronic Drum Sets/ Cymbals/ Used Items / Headphones/ Microphones/ Earphones/ Opened Instrument Strings
We offer FREE Ground shipping for orders of $50 or more. Free Shipping in USA applies for Continental United States only. The Free shipping promotion does not include Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO's or any international address. If you reside outside the US, or in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico you can use the Shipping Calculator.
We ship all international guitar pickup orders via USPS. If you need your guitar pickups by a certain date, and you live outside the US please contact us for a Fedex shipping quote. Most larger international packages ship via Fedex, but we can ship items via USPS, if requested. If you would like your package shipped with a certain carrier, please contact us for a specific shipping quote.
Most items have a fixed shipping amount posted in the listing. No brokerage for international express shipments. If the listing says "Buyer pays shipping", we will calculate the shipping charge based on quoted rates to your ZIP code. For expedited shipping or a shipping quote, please e-mail us by clicking 'Ask a question' at the bottom of this listing.
Most packages are shipped within 1 business day.
See the specific item description for details. PLEASE NOTE: International buyers are responsible for any customs/brokerage/duties/fees and/or taxes charged by your country or the shipping company. Free shipping offer does not apply to orders delivered outside of the continental USA.
DELIVERY TIME AND TRACKING INFORMATION
Tracking numbers will be uploaded into eBay as soon as they are available, almost always within 24 hours of cleared payment. If your item was shipped FedEx, it can take up to 1-6 business days for delivery to your address. USPS Priority Mail generally takes 3-5 business days but it is not guaranteed. International orders usually take 7-10 business days to arrive in your country, and then it is up to your local Post Office or delivery company to deliver the item. Your item will most likely be shipping from our warehouse in Arkansas, though some items are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer.